Would you like a rewarding hobby? Something you can have in your own backyard, a hobby that gives you entertainment and pleasure? A hobby that gives education and friendship?
YOU CAN DO IT!
Establish your own aviary, breed your own birds, meet and socialise with other breeders at our monthly meetings and get regular bird magazines. Learn more about birds, different species, different habitats, diets and breeding.
- What is a Parrot? We live in the land of Parrots.
- What is a Cockatoo? How many Species?
- What is a Finch? Native or Foreign?
- What is a Native Pigeon? There are 22 species.
- What is a Softbill? Wrens, Robins, Chats eat livefood.
- How many native birds? About 670 or more.
Join the Avicultural Society of New South Wales!How many foreign birds are there in Australia? There are plenty.
It's a worthwhile hobby!